What is the Versatile Blogger Award? Only a Cretan wouldn't know. It's only the most prestigious, glamorous award in the blogosphere! So famous I just heard of it a few moments ago...which makes me a Cretan. Basically, it's a fantastic way to honor your fellow bloggers and make some new blogging connections. (And I did not just completely make this all up on the fly--honest! click on Amanda above).
Here's how it works:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination.
A Novel Idea
The Bean Patch
The Raven's Landing
The Princess and the Pen
Pygmy Puffs and Heffalumps
Oh, and 7 random tidbits about me:
- I once played a shy woodland skunk in a high school play. The costume was a gorilla suit minus the mask because costumers don't make skunk suits.
- As a baby I pretended to eat rug fuzz on a regular basis, sending my parents into a tizzy.
- I adore dresses from the late 1870s thru the 1880s. Look up "Victorian" or "steampunk" dresses over at Etsy and see why.
- I still have my Christmas lights up. They make me happy. I'll probably leave them up until Spring.
- I make my own kimchi. Actually Mr. Amazing Dude does. I just watch. And consume.
- I've been gluten free (not by choice) for almost 5 years.
- I just got my first Kindle. :-) And I'm hooked. But still like hardbound books best.