Blog Hiatus

If you hadn't noticed, I'm taking a bit of a respite from blogging. It wasn't something I'd planned on. It just happened. Summer has wound down and Mr. Amazing Dude and myself are finding ourselves in a transitional period with both of our jobs and I've been trying to spend more time writing.

I will try to post at least once a month this fall, but my deep thoughts are rather shallow at the moment with my energies being tied up with what God has planned for us next.

For more stimulating material, I unabashedly and shamelessly refer you to my fellow scribbler, Cossette and her lovely photo essay of my cat, Haddie.

http://theravenslanding.blogspot.com/2012/09/haddie-cat.html


And thanks to Cossette and Zorro for introducing Mr. Amazing Dude and me to the Penguin Salesman video. Days later we are still chuckling over it. :-)
 

Comments

Popular Posts